Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fun !!

Futsal was fun today .. Although we only played like 1 hour only .. I wish we could play longer !! Haha .. Every1 played well today .. Seriously all damn power .. Haha .. =D ..

After futsal head to Sunway Pyramid for lunch .. Went to Zanmai !!! Yeah 2nd time here, and I like the food so much .. I think spend around 40 bucks !!! Ate quite a lot cause just can't help it with the sushi there !! Hahaz .. Well actually is better than Sushi King and Sakae Sushi !!! The price is cheaper as well .. Just that I ate a lot and the food is worth eating .. Going there again when I have the chance .. =D ..

Hmm .. November is coming to an end .. Time really flies huh ?? A blink and I've finished 2nd sememster .. Seriously its damn fast, and things changes a lot too .. =) .. Blah !!!! Kinda tired and hungry now !!!! >< .. Dinner is not ready yet .. >< .. Well as usual will be training for DOTA .. Like I said .. If I win this weekend's dota competition .. Dinner/Lunch on me for my metropolitan mates or close mates !!! Haha .. Fingers Cross .. =Þ .. Wish me all the best and you guys will be treated .. Hehe .. =D

Signing Off .. Till Then

No comments: