Saturday, November 8, 2008

How Long More ??

It's not easy and it's not hard .. It takes a lot of time and the energy to really let it go .. Should I or shouldn't I ?? That's always the question .. Will I regret for the rest of my life ?? Or am I making a fool of myself ?? Or put it in a better question Could I or couldn't I ??

Basically it's been awhile, I've tried every single thing I could but I still couldn't work things out ?? It's the mind that is always playing around, sometimes I just can't do what the heart says .. It's the conscience .. Why can't I just let it be and move on ?? Why is it so hard ?? Every now and then it just pops out of no where ..

Not to say I can't move on, I'm moving on .. Every single step I move forward, it silently kills me which makes me hesitate to make another move forward .. Things have been done, but still it's not working out .. I really wonder why ?? =\ ..

I think the best thing is to keep to my promise and make it a reality and not telling out from my mouth .. A promise is a promise and I want to be a man of my words .. Words doesn't express what I feel for now .. Things have changed .. Cause everything eventually changes, changes are good and I'm okay with it .. I'm not telling it out just to make it looks nice but it's all from the bottom from my heart ..

I've really chilled out a lot and I'm really cool now .. Not emo .. No worries .. I don't choose to be emo .. =) .. Well, I hope everything is well and cool for now .. Everything that has been done, let it be no regrets, everything that is going on, let it be the most fun and at the best status, everything that is going to be done,all the best and hope it is something nice .. =) ..

I got something to share
A fish told the water that the water was unable to see the fish's tears
The water told the fish that the fish's tears can't be seen but can be felt by the water
We aint the fish and the water, we're unable to see and unable to feel the sadness that others really went through .. Deep down in their hearts, they themselves know it well ..

Till then .. =) ..

No comments: