Sunday, November 16, 2008

Study Mode

Yeap .. That's right .. Study mode activated .. You'll hardly see me online .. Or maybe when I relax I'll just come online awhile .. Hope I can do my revision according to plans .. Wish me luck .. =) .. I really want to do well in this semester .. My aim is to get at least 80 for all subjects .. I know it's hard but it's attainable ..

Leaving all the online time aside is easy .. Just like what I did last semester .. Just that I slack too much for last semester causing me some regrets for my results .. Well I need to work a lot harder this semester .. =) .. Like I always say believing in yourself that matters .. Haha .. Actually I have many many quotes and I would like to share but not now .. =) .. Haha ..

Just to make things clear .. There are always reasons behind doings .. I know it well, sometimes we don't need to be so secretive .. Just be honest and frank to each other and it will make things clearer and no hesitations .. Well all I can say is all the best .. Cheers .. =)

Till then .. =Þ

No comments: