Wednesday, November 5, 2008

19 days to go

19 days .. Yes it's getting lesser day by day .. Haha .. Finals for this semester .. And I'm only 15% prepared .. I guess .. Haha .. Day by day, studying bit by bit .. I hope can reach at least 80% .. leave 20% to luck .. Haha .. Well actually I wanted to aim for an average of 80% or higher for this sem to apply for scholarships .. I'm not too sure whehter I can achieve it by lazing around day by day ..

I think that studying everyday, it would be very boring .. Hmm and I can't be all day sitting of the com lazing around .. Well .. I guess I need to balance my time and put studies as my main priorities to achieve what I want .. Hope everything goes well ..

Besides studying, there are a few things left to finish off:

  • Accounts Quiz
  • Business Communication Report
  • Debate
  • Accounts Assignment
  • Cover letter & Resume
Well you can see how this semester is very very hectic and all these fall on next week as in deadlines .. Haha .. But I think I'm still able to cope with it .. Not as hard as I thought .. Time management is what I need .. =D ..

Till then

No comments: