Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally !!! I'm back .. Haha

After so long .. n Now it's over .. Haha .. It's my finals .. Haha .. Hope I can get an average of 80 like I targeted .. Fingers Cross .. =) .. Haha ..

Yeah .. Now I have 1 long holiday !!! Plan to take this long holiday to go for a work out !! Want to really get slim and tall(if able to) .. =Þ .. Hehe .. Everyday plan to go swimming,jogging, make more jumps, and traction .. =) .. Hope this will really help me out in getting slim and tall !!! Wootz !!! Haha .. =) ..

Well besides that will be having training for Dota again !! Haha .. Yea .. Just can't stop playing .. Hehe .. And you know DOTA stands for ?? (Dunia Orang Takda Awek) .. Rofl .. I was bomb by 1 of my college mates .. Haha .. It's true .. But not so true for some dota players .. Haha .. =Þ .. Okay back to the point .. Basically just form a new team .. Consisting of Justin, Ho, Weng Tat, Hoi Leong and myself .. Haha .. And playing to join as many competitions and win them !!! Haha .. Fingers Cross .. Although we just form, our chemistry is getting better haha .. Just hope to really win for this upcoming Dota Competition(29-30th November) !!! 4th place also doesn't matter !!! Haha ..

Other than that, I have many things to plan .. Outings and all !!! Hope everything goes as I plan .. =) ..

Till then !!! Time for some training .. =D

No comments: