Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged by Vic

1.Do you think you are hot?
- Nope ..

2.Upload a favorite picture of yourself.




3. Why do u like the picture?
- Well actually, I don't have any picture of myself only, my friend, Bryan crop this picture for me .. Erm .. cause it's myself .. =D

4. When is the last time you ate pizza?
- July ..

5. The last song you listen to?

- Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx

6. What are you doing right now beside this?
- Listening to songs & watching replays

7. What name you prefer besides your name?

- JL

5 ppl to tagged:

- Bryan Lim
-Alvin Kok
- Justin
-Suang Fu
-Whitey

8. Who is number 1?
- My school mate

9. Number 3 is having a relationship with?
- Ee Shan

10. Say something about number 5.

- Very nice guy

11. How about number 4?
- Sporting and funny guy

12. Who is number 2.
- School Mate

No comments: