Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 2

Well actually .. I was not feeling well for 2 days .. Bad Cough, Bad Headache and HAving bad flue !!! All of sudden it all came at the same time .. Maybe it was because of my intense dota training few days back .. Haha .. No results end up sick .. Haha .. >< ..

Well actually .. Today is the day that I really started running, jumping and doing traction .. Have some difficulties cause was still having flue, and my left ankle is slightly injured .. But will still go on with the training but will not stress too much .. =) ..

Well basically, it's very boring .. Haha .. Can't wait for an outing .. I am waiting for every1 to really settle down than only can really plan the right day to go out .. It's always best where every1 can make it and the more the merrier .. =) .. Well they are a lot of plans in my mind right now, ain't sure whether they will go as I planned .. I hoped the things I planned will be alright for my college mates & school mates .. and of course it will be 2 different outings .. Hahaz .. =) ..

Signing Off ..

No comments: