Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Satisfied .. =D

Basically today went to college to check my results .. I got 3 Distinctions (English, Accounts & Business Communication) and 1 High Distinction(Business Maths) and 1 Credit(Moral) .. Was satisfied with my results and got an average of 79 .. Well like I said early was aiming an average of 80 but I'm 1 mark behind 80 .. But I tried my best despite of some many things happen .. Haha .. My results are nothing to brag about, cause my college mates out there did better than I do and some are scoring an average of 85 and above .. Haha .. It's gona be tough for me to apply for scholarship but again I will try my best .. Wish me luck .. =D

Well I guess I want to aim higher for next semester .. maybe an average of 90 ?? Haha .. C how it goes .. =D .. Results have been taken but there is a long way to go till next semester starts .. It's like a month from now .. Trying my best to have fun during these holidays .. Days have passed and it's getting very boring .. =/ ..

Basically, I've plan a lot of things and wanted them to be successful .. Hmm, so far am preparing for something .. Hope I don't blow up this plan .. =\ .. *winks* .. Hehe .. That's all for now .. I didn't really did much this holiday .. Like I said it's boring .. Haha ..

Time to bath .. =D

No comments: