Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Outings on the 19th and 20th of December

Well sorry for the late updates .. Was to lazy .. Haha .. Actually my friends from Johor came down to kl .. So we plan to meet as it's been 9 months since we last met in NS .. Haha ..

So on the 19th they plan to go lagoon .. I know it will be very boring cause it is .. Haha .. But what to do, just follow them .. But then is still kinda fun cause it's been awhile since I last went to lagoon .. And there are many changes .. One day will take the time to explore all the remaining parks .. Haha .. Well after lagoon head to my friend's restaurant for dinner .. GOod stuff with reasonable price .. Two thumbs up I can say .. Haha .. So basically after dinner chit chat and all then head back home ..

The next day, they plan to have BBQ party .. Haha .. Amazingly nice .. =D .. So we went and get the food stuff in the afternoon .. Haha .. Then the BBQ starts at night, well I think I'm a better cook this time compared to the last BBQ I had back in 1st sem holidays .. =) .. Well no doubt BBQ is really fun, the chit chats and all .. Wonder when will be the next bbq party .. *winks* .. So head back home when everything is done ..

Honestly, luckily there is this gathering or not I will be dead bored at home rotting .. Haha .. Christmas and New Year is coming .. I wonder are there any plans to hang out or something .. Am really looking forward ..

Till then .. =D

1 comment:

chen wei said...

I miss u people >.< i thought i could hav some photos here to feed my eyes as i've missed it? :P