Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Someone really remind me of someone .. =Þ

Well .. I don't know why somehow I feel that you're just the same person but with different looks .. Everything you did exactly happened before .. I seriously wonder why ?? Is it a sign or something ?? >< .. Well it's good if you're the real person that I always wanted to but I just can't accept it cause it will just bring back memories ..

It wouldn't be fair for you, if I were to take things seriously cause you somehow reminds me of that someone .. Like I said is another image of that someone, or maybe everyone is the same just that the looks is different .. I'm not saying that looks do matter, but sometimes when I feel too comfortable things wouldn't just work out .. I don't know why .. Haha .. I would prefer to be what I am now, doing the things I like to do and talk when I needed to .. Well basically I don't really talk much .. You all know me well, if we were to talk would be games life and other stuff .. Cause I won't be really asking things if I really need to know them .. Unless I'm really interested or into something then I will ask every single thing that I need to know .. =) ..

I sincerely apologize when they are times I treated you cold .. I'm trying to make a distance cause I'm afraid that I will fall for the same personality but different looks .. I don't want to come to a mess where everything will just fall apart .. Cheers .. At times it's always best to remain as friends cause I was told by someone that friendship will last longer than couple relationship .. I do agree but there are always exceptions cause when couples are really into each other they just own the world .. *winks* .. Couples out there should know this well .. Haha ..

Well enough said .. I will always remember that you somehow reminds me of someone .. =D .. Hope you will find someone right out there .. *Cheers* ..

Signing off for now .. =)

No comments: