Saturday, August 8, 2009

Test ???

First I went through the operation and I thought I was fit as fiddle, and now came flu, cough, fever .. What's next ?? Pretty pissed off with the condition I'm going through right now .. Is it a test from god or something ??

Currently, suffering from bad flu, serious cough which I can feel the pain rushing through my spines whenever I cough, headache that comes and goes, uncertain body temperature .. Pretty bad huh ?? But I'm still here standing strong, just hope that everything will be fine and I'm not caught up with H1N1 .. =) ..

Well from my point of view, people get sick cause they just don't sweat .. I used to exercise a lot, before the holidays started, I've not been exercising cause I was busy working and did not have the time to sweat it out .. The bloody toxins are all stranded inside me I suppose, which cause me to be sick .. With a "crippled" condition, I don't think I can do any exercise yet .. I want to end this predicament and walk out as a fresh and healthy student as soon as possible .. Will be back to swimming whenever my leg enables me to swim .. =D .. At least I'm sweating .. Haha ..

University workload is increasing day by day .. Test, assignments & homework building up and the dead line are pretty close if I'm not mistaken .. Working hard day by day to achieve what I want, just hope these predicament wouldn't bring down my momentum .. =D .. Barriers are always there to stop us from achieving what we wanted .. We ought to choose how to overcome the barrier, may it be pushing it aside, climbing over it, destroying it or whatsoever .. The result is we need to overcome it by another means, may it be hard but if we try I think we're able to overcome it ..

Well, I think this is some kind of test from god or maybe not ?? .. =/ .. Whatever is it, I will stand strong and fight for my dreams .. Only death can stop me from achieving my dreams, not any other things .. =) .. I don't want to be boasting/bragging, but sometimes there are things in me that gave me the strength, the momentum, the eagerness to achieve what I want .. You can call me stubborn but it sounds better if you say I have a strong determination .. So may it be you or me, I think we all will do anything we can to achieve what we always wanted .. *winks*

I guess I need to get some rest .. It's 1.30 a.m .. Nights 'n' Sweet Dreams .. Take care people, the weather out there is not good .. Everyday people just fall sick easily, drink more water and everything that suppose to be done to keep yourself healthy .. Signing Off with love and cheers .. =D ..

No comments: