Sunday, August 16, 2009

MTV World Stage Rawks !!

Went to MTV World Stage yesterday .. It's really really awesome !!! It's consider my first time attending concert (went to MJ's concert when I was 6 or 7 .. Does that count cause I was sitting down .. xD)!! Legs are aching but still it's worth all the performance(Boys like Girls, Hoobastank, All American Reject!!) Pretty cool !! Woohoo ..

So I left house around 12 and reached there around 1 .. Got myself a valet parking cause it's more convenient and it's only rm8 .. I guess parking inside pyramid is also around that price .. So had lunch with Gavin and his friends .. After lunch went to Popular to read some books .. Was reading Cristiano Ronaldo's biography while waiting for Vic to come .. xÞ .. While it's pretty interesting bout Ronaldo, was hoping to get the book but it cause like rm100++ .. Pretty expensive .. Haha ..

After she arrived we went straight to lagoon .. Lagoon was packed with loads of people .. Mainly because of the MTV World Stage .. We managed to get a spot near the front line, view was pretty clear and station there for 7 hours .. Yeah .. Pretty crazy, we did not go for breaks and all .. Was pretty focus on all the performance .. =D .. Everything was all good, just that some retard Ms are pissing me off .. Bloody touching people and taking advantage on those foriegners .. Sigh .. = = .. Really typical Ms, making a fool of themselves and brand themselves as Malaysians .. **** .. =D ..

Something I noticed about the crowd there is they are pretty crazy, the jumps, the screams, the dance and everything .. Pretty interesting .. Haha .. Malaysians can sing pretty well, lol .. They can pronounce the lyrics pretty accurate, better than I do .. Lol .. Amazing, even those typical chinese and Ms, seriously they can sing along !! Owned .. Haha .. Claps for these people and I salute you guys .. =D .. Other than that, I can see people throw things here and there, bottles, fans .. LOL ..

I think I should be signing off for now .. Time to get back to study .. Haha .. Ciaoz .. and again MTV World Stage roxx .. =D ..

p/s : I had a good time despite the tiring legs and back pain .. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how no pics to share???? o.0

~JL~ said...

ask your gf .. she has the pictures .. haha ..