Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Assignments .. =D

Sorry for the lack of updates .. Was rushing my assignments even it's due next week .. I was rushing cause I'll be leaving for Penang this Thursday and be back this Saturday .. So I don't think I will have sufficient time to finish up my stuff if I don't do it before I leave for Penang .. Well It's 70% done and I hope I can finish it by today ..

Well there are things I would like to comment .. For those who felt it, I don't give a shit about you .. You can call me names or whatsoever or draw a line with me go ahead .. I'm just being straightforward here and I'm actually helping you all in your future undertakings (*indirectly*) .. Seriously cause it is not that whether I'm selfish or I'm being arrogant, cause I'm not that smart as you all think .. I know what I can do, and I'm just only learning new stuffs day by day .. I'm just the same as everyone out there and trying to improve myself from day by day ..

I can guide you on how to do the assignments but I have limited knowledge as well, I can only teach you what I know and I can't go beyond that .. I wouldn't restrict myself from sharing my knowledge with you people out there .. But if you were to request my assignments and ask to take a look it .. I could only turn you down .. I'm being biased here cause I only share assignments with those who are close with me and they know who they are (*winks*) .. I trust them more than I trust my new uni mates .. I mean not all my uni mates are like this only some have intentions to just be friends .. Seriously yeah, it's pretty obvious when you want something from me, that's what we all do at all times isn't it ?? You want something from others, you approach them and intend to get something from them .. I've been through these shits and I've went through worse shits and I know things pretty well .. So cheers .. =D .. So if you are truly my friend you would understand me .. =D ..

Well the fact is most of us here are pretty tied up to instructions they follow them blindly .. If it says A you will do A .. Even if A is wrong you still follow .. Come on why do you have to stick to instructions so blindly .. When it says at least 4 pages, you don't come and ask me I need to do 4 only right ?? Cause it's pretty annoying, you can do either don't do any or you can do 1000 pages cause everything is up to you .. You determine your marks, your future .. Not me .. I don't shape your future .. I'm not God cause even God don't shape your future, we are the ones who shape our own future .. It all comes to you in everything you do, whether it is the past, present or future .. It's all you .. You don't blame others but blame yourself for all your doings, you don't say damn he/she took my gf/bf, he/she back stab me, blame the parents for this and that (we should appreciate them for good ) or whatever shits that we use to blame it on others .. Some even blame their friends for leading them to smoking, drugs and so on .. Peer pressure my ass seriously !! Like I said it all comes to oneself in everything they do .. =) ..

So enough said .. It's always best to be independent and only seek help when it is needed .. Well I'm always here to lend a helping hand with limits of cause .. Yeah so .. Good luck in those who are doing assignments and have fun during the holidays .. Although it was suppose to be a study week break but I certainly blew it off .. Haha .. =) .. So I will be doing my report now .. I have to get my assignment done by today .. So signing off now .. Ciaoz .. =D ..

No comments: