Thursday, July 9, 2009

Transformers .. =D

Went out today to meet up with my group of friends, this is a different group cause I'm not the person that organize this meeting and all .. But still it's pretty fun with the chatting and all ..

And yeah I finally get to watch Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen .. Woo Megan Fox is smoking hot .. Seriously .. Haha .. Awesome huh ?? Lol .. Overall I can rate this movie 4/5 with the plot and everything .. Looking forward towards Transformers 3 and Megan Fox as well .. Hehe .. The another movie that I'm looking forward is Jennifer's Body, cause it's acted by Megan Fox as well .. I'm sure it would be nice .. *winks*

Look at her !! Haha !! Way too hot !!

Alright enough of Megan Fox, if not you all will think I'm obsessed or something .. Haha ..

Hmm .. Was looking forward to some plans that have planned by my friend .. Footsal and basketball during the weekends .. Ahh .. Can't wait to play cause I've been lazing around in front of the com doing nothing, I'm pretty lazy to get my ass of the computer to do some exercise .. Lol .. But luckily didn't gain any extra pounds .. Tee Hee .. Hmm .. Well I will try my best to work out more and cause later on I wouldn't be able to do much exercise .. Will blog about it sooner or later .. xD ..

So I guess I'll stop right here .. More post to come .. =D .. BB ..

No comments: