Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cool .. =D

Was busy playing Dota on Sunday and barely have enough to rest .. I had a bad day on Monday, cause Streamyx f***ed me up .. I can't do anything and decided to go TM point to see what I can do about it .. End up wasted whole day waiting for an answer to get my Streamyx fixed .. Oh well .. =/ ..

And so today, was suppose to go to SMK Wangsa Melawati to support my school's drama team .. I had to hold back cause the people Streamyx are here to fixed things up for me .. After everything and all it's around 10+, I thought I could still make it and support them .. So, took a cab there .. As I reach there, I saw the boys are out and finished their drama .. I was like damn !! Lol .. But still they are the Champions of Zon Keramat .. Pretty good achievement .. =_) .. I'm waiting for someone to send me the video and take a look at it .. Must be pretty awesome which earn them a place for Champions .. xD .. The other schools were okay, but still SMK Taman Melawati was good as well and they were runner ups, but SJI was better .. xÞ ..

The boys were overjoyed with their achievement and was aiming for Nationals this year .. I'm pretty sure with the hardwork and all they will definetly achieve it .. But their next challenge is to be KL Champions .. One of the hardest they have to go through, cause our rival is there standing strong - VI .. They were last year's KL Champions and they are still strong, I believe the boys have to work pretty hard to win them .. I'm sure they are really committed and they have the crave to be Champions ..

Well back in 2006 I was in the drama team .. It was pretty fun and all but we did not make it to represent Zon Keramat as SMK Taman Melawati and CBN was better .. So we did learn a lot starting then and in 2007 I was not in the drama team and that year itself we were KL Champions .. Haha .. The history of our drama club is pretty awesome ..

A brief history of KL SECONDARY SCHOOL ENGLISH DRAMA COMPETITION. Going back 6 years down the road.

Year 2004
Venue:- Muzium Negara Hall ( hosted by Victoria Institution)
Champions:- Convent Sentul
Runner up:- Raja Abdulah
2nd runner up:- Victoria Institution
Best Actor :- Sashideran (St John's Institution)

Year 2005
Venue:- SMK Convent Sentul Hall ( hosted by Convent Sentul)
Champions:- St John's Institution
Runner up:- Victoria Institution
2nd runner up:- Taman Connought
Best Actor:- Ravinderan Rajalingam ( St John's Institution)

Year 2006
Venue :- Muzium Negara Hall ( hosted by St John's Insitution)
Champions:- Wangsa Melawati
Runner up:- Victoria Institution
2nd runner up:- Convent Bukit Nanas
Best Actor : Jebbie (Convent Bukit Nanas)

Year 2007
Venue:- SMK Wangsa Melawati Hall ( hosted by Wangsa Melawati)
Champions:- St John's Institution
Runner up:- Convent Sentul
2nd Runner up:- Wangsa Melawati
Best Actor:- Izzat Bin Fauzan ( St John's Institution)
Best Script:- Questionable Motives
everyone has a rent to pay ( St John's Institution)

Year 2008
Venue:- SMK Victoria ( hosted by Victoria Institution)
Champions:- Victoria Institution
Runner up:- St John's Institution
2nd Runner up:- Convent Sentul
Best Actor :- Isaac ( Victoria Institution)
Best Script:- The Picture
everyone deserves a friend ( St John's Institution)


Do the Math. All About Johannians.
- In 4 Years 3 times top 2 schools in KL. ( 2005,2007,2008)
- Champions twice in 3 years ( 2005,2007)
- Won Best actor award twice in a row ( 2004,2005)
- 3 best actor awards in 4 years ( 2004,2005,2007)
- The only school that has won Best Script and as many as twice ( 2007,2008)
- Once they are Champions they win all awards that is up for grab( 2005,2007)
- The only School that has won all awards in a single competition ( 2005,2007)
- Even if the are not Champions they will at least bring back an award (2004,2008)
- The only school that has won at least an award in the competition (2004,2005,2007,2008)

The history was adopted from my senior in facebook .. Haha .. =D .. As you can see year 2006 is pretty empty .. Lol .. But still overall it is still awesome !! St. John is the best .. Fide et Labore (Faith and Zeal) ..

Alright I shall stop here, time to get some rest .. =D .. I will not be around till Thursday .. I will be going for a operation to unscrew my screw out of my ankle, it's a minor operation and hope everything will go well .. Till then I will blog about the operation and all .. Cheers ..

No comments: