Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home .. =_)

Finally I'm home .. =/ .. It's really suffering staying in the hospital, went through the pain and all .. =/ .. But still I'm glad that I'm still walking but with the help of clutches .. =/ .. Guess I'm back to 3 years back where it all started .. =0 ..

So I was told by the doctor that I was able to walk as normal after extracting the screw out of my ankle before the operation .. So was pretty confident of what he have told me, but end up I have to walk with clutches, but still it's all over and I'm really glad .. =_) .. So what actually happen ?? I went into the operation theater, and the doctor just gave me local anesthetic at my ankle part .. I can't feel anything, but I can hear sounds, feel the blood coming out and all .. Lol ..

Till one part when the doctor was about to unscrew the screw, I can feel the pain so I screamed .. Seriously never felt such pain before .. =/ .. So the doctor decided to put me on full anesthetic to finish the job .. After an hour or more, I was awake and my ankle was fully bandaged but still I can feel the pain .. The doctor explained that the screw was broken cause my bones have eaten into the screw's thread .. I have the broken screws with me .. Will upload the pictures soon ..

So for now I need to rest for a month or more till I can really do sports, I need to wait for my bones to cure as there's a gap in the bones .. =/ .. I will upload the X-ray pictures later on as well .. Hmm .. So I only can swim to exercise .. =_) .. I have a next appointment with doctor and see what is he going to say about next .. Just hope that I don't need to use the clutches when I walk around .. =/ .. It's pretty troublesome but I'm trying to get used to it .. So I guess this Saturday's plan will be all ruined but will see how it goes .. =_) ..

Time to get back to what I've been doing lately .. lol .. Miss my com and bed a lot !! Weee .. xÞ .. Wait till my pictures to be ready to be uploaded .. Don't freak out .. Haha ..

No comments: