Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thanks for everything .. =D

Was suppose to post up the broken screws and X-Rays but I couldn't get a camera to take the pictures .. Cause my mum's camera is having some problems which I don't know how to fix it, so just have to wait till I upload them .. =D ..

Oh well, uni starts tomorrow .. Am really looking forward to it, I was like having almost 3 months break since April .. Lucky I got a job to kill the 2 months and 14 days to kill the time .. Haha .. Oh well, holidays were pretty okay .. Seriously, it's one of the longest break that I ever had .. Basically have not been doing anything .. Lol .. xÞ ..

University life begins officially on the 20th July 2009, a pretty good date I should say .. =D .. Well I have some resolutions to be fulfilled .. Basically is more about studies, cause from what I heard university life is pretty different from what I have went through in foundation, it's not as easy as it seems .. I try put to put myself in a position in which I want to score high grades in every semester, to achieve that I need to put in 101% in my studies and leave aside unnecessary stuffs such like gaming and all ..

Of cause I wouldn't be a nerd a.k.a bookworm .. All work and no play makes Jack a dumb boy .. xD .. Time management plays an important role here I should say, divide the time between studies and other stuffs .. Well I really hope I can do good starting this 20th July, everything would definetly change, and of cause change for good .. =_) .. I hope I can do rather than just saying it out loud .. Got form no substance that's what people always say when you can say it out but not doing it .. =D ..

All I could say I will miss college life even though I'm still studying under the same college .. Now I have a University life which starts on 20th July .. I'm going to say that it's going to be different and yeah it's going to be interesting as well .. Hehe .. =D .. College life really changed my life, seriously .. =D .. A shout out to my college friends out there that play a part/role in my college life, the ups and downs and everything .. Thanks so much people, and of cause most importantly to that person that changes me some much for my own good .. *winks* .. You all are the best .. =D .. Without you all, I wouldn't be what I am today .. =_) ..

Some of them have left for Australia or maybe other University other than Curtin or RMIT, well all I could say is good luck and have fun while doing their respective courses in their respective universities .. The distance wouldn't be barrier for us to keep in touch with one another .. And for those who will be pursuing the same University with, I will see you all tomorrow .. =D .. And lets hope the best for all of us, graduating at the very same time and all .. =D .. No failures, no pull backs, no drop outs .. That's what I hope for everyone .. Cheers .. =D ..

It's time to rest now I guess .. Orientation starts from 8am to 10am .. Hope it's not going to be boring .. =D .. Ciaoz .. Till then next post .. =_) ..


p.s - 20th July marks the first year .. =D
& thanks for everything .. =)

No comments: