Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cheer 2009 .. =D

Went to Cheer 2009, overall it is awesome, the crowd, the chicks, the atmosphere and all .. But most importantly get to meet up with my schoolmates .. Haha .. Well, actually I'm not a fan of any cheer leading teams, but some just support shirtliff .. Haha .. Basically I just go there to meet up with my school mates .. =D .. Well I started going to cheer comp since 2007, if I'm not mistaken ( was supposed to go 2006 but I broke my ankle) .. That's a really long story which I'm pretty lazy to tell it out why I started to go to cheer comp since then .. Just that I missed out 2008's cheer comp & I'm still wondering how could I miss out such prestigious event last year .. Hmm .. =/ ..

Talking about cheer 2009, surprisingly the chicks grow from year to year, growing like mushroom .. Seriously .. Haha .. It's good to look .. xD .. Alright cut the chicks crap .. Hehe .. Well in terms of performing, it's nice and all .. Well but still need to congratulate all the teams that won today, they fight their hearts out in this competition with tears and blood .. Well all I could say is good job to Shirtliff as they are 4 times champions and they manage to get 1st runner this year .. It's pretty hard to be champions for back to back (they are 2008 champions) cause teams grow strong from time to time, unless the teams are really good and consistent .. Cause in many things that we do, we can't be champions all the time, take a very good example Manchester United, they were UEFA champions for 2008 but failed this year .. Well all the hardwork sure pay it off .. =D .. There's always another year ahead .. =D .. All I could say is we need the hard work and a lil bit of luck to achieve what we want .. *winks*

So after the cheer comp we went to Sri Petaling for dinner, fun as usual .. Haha .. After dinner head back to home .. I just love my bed and computer .. Hehe .. Well, it's pretty good to have this kind of gathering, cause everyone of us leaving our dear country, Malaysia .. For now lets just home we can hang out as often as we can, cause once they leave this country it's gona be very long till we meet up again .. =/ ..

Time to relax and chill .. Will update my blog again .. =D

No comments: