Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Training .. =/

It's the third day of work and I'm still undergoing training .. Basically, telemarketing is not as easy as it seems, and it's not as boring as it seems .. That's what most of us say when we say what telemarketers do .. =_) .. I guess tomorrow would be the last day on training and I will be ready for the job .. Just hope everything goes well tomorrow .. =/ ..

There's an announcement that I would like to make and I really need all of you to help spread a word .. Okay .. Basically, my mum just launched a website where you can order flowers online, is much more convenient and efficient way to order flowers .. And you all know mother's day is coming, so you all know what to do .. xÞ ..

So just click here and I need your help to promote about it .. Will really appreciate it if you all do so .. =_) .. Thanks people .. =_) ..

I shall be heading to bed now .. Tired of traveling .. =/ .. Good Night & Sweet Dreams .. =_)

No comments: