Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day .. =_)

9th of May, the day where people celebrate Mother's Day .. For me, everyday is Mother's Day so long as you love your mum from the bottom of my heart .. Well for me if you were to buy something for your mum, think of it if you're using your pocket money which is given by your mum, to get your mum a gift .. Which means your mum is indirectly buying presents for herself .. xÞ ..

The point is if you love her a lot, being a good son/daughter everyday would meant a lot to her .. The best gift to her is always be obedient and a lot of things to do .. I guess you all should now by now .. =_) .. Well it's true, at time they can keep nag at you but look at the bright side, they love us or not they wouldn't bother telling us stuffs !! =_) ..

To tell you honestly, I've never been a good son for all these years .. I've gotta learn to appreciate her more, cause she's going to be 49 this year and she's going to grow older as years pass .. I should be happy cause I still have a mother around me, just felt sympathy towards those who have lost their mum or their mum left them for certain reasons .. =/ ..

I guess it's never too late to start appreciating her now, but of cause I've appreciated her all the while just that at times, all the things that I've said to her and things that I've done really makes me a useless son .. It's been 18 years, and I've not show my love to her, maybe there is but just minor ones, I guess my bad deeds are overwhelming against my good deeds .. I will make the mark of 2009's Mother's Day as in a mark to start loving her .. I will change for good, this I have to promise myself .. =/ ..

Well, I've never been good in showing my love towards people .. I can't blame anyone or even myself .. I just have to stick with my principle in life to show my love towards people I care of, especially my mum .. My mum will always be my priority for now .. I've finally get it, when I say friends are my priority first .. Thank you for reminding and advising me back then .. (you know who you are and I will always remember you)

I guess I should be sleeping .. 15 more days !! Woot .. Haha .. Good Night & Sweet Dreams .. Ciaoz !! ..

p/s .. Nice meeting and making friends with you (AK) ..

No comments: