Monday, May 4, 2009

Training .. =_)

Hmm .. Woke up at 5.45 today to get ready to work .. Although I slept at 10 but I'm still very tired, I guess it's because of the 3 consecutive days of sleeping at 5 a.m. .. Lol .. I guess I need a few more days of rest to regain back the strength .. =/ .. Yeah, so reached KJ around 7.10 and hope on the bus which leads to my office .. =_) ..

So basically, had a full day training today from 8.15 till 5.45 .. Was kinda fun actually and enjoyed it with my colleagues .. Tomorrow will be the day that I official start work in which I will start servicing customers which is my job as a customer service telemarketer .. =Þ .. 19 more days and my 1st pay check will be out !! Anyone wants lunch or BR on me ?? Book me if you all want .. xÞ .. First come first serve basis .. =Þ ..

Actually I was supposed to seek help from you readers, but then something came up, I will post it up on the next post or something .. =/ .. I think I will head to bed soon, real soon .. I'm so tired .. =/ .. Don't want to fell alseep tomorrow .. Lol .. Till then next post .. Buh Bye .. xÞ

No comments: