Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Month of May .. Unique Month .. =Þ

I like May ... The month of May of cause .. Lol .. Not some girls name .. xÞ .. Cause it has only 20 working days which means I have 15 more working days till I have my very first pay check .. Yeah, this is my first job after 18 years .. Lol ..

Basically I like my job, it's the 2nd official day where I start picking up calls .. I just hope that the remaining 37 days would be the same as well .. *fingers cross* .. My colleagues are cool people & most of them are elder then me accept for 1 .. Out of 8, 5 smokes which means I'm 5x dying faster .. LOL !!! Nah, but I don't care cause as long as I'm having fun hanging out with them during lunch breaks and short breaks cause I'm okay with it .. xÞ .. And here comes the peer pressure part, my colleagues are trying to convince to smoke along .. They quoted 'since you're taking in 2nd hand smoke which makes you die faster, why not join us to smoke' .. So damn wtf .. Haha .. No one can really convince, provoke, bait or whatsoever to get me to do things that I don't like to do .. *winks* ..

Basically tomorrow is Mother's Day, thought of getting my mum a phone with my very own money .. After 18 years of shits and all, I guess this is the time where I show my appreciation and gratitude towards her .. =_) ..

No comments: