Saturday, May 2, 2009

5 a.m.

It's been the second consecutive day that I slept at 5 a.m .. The first day was Friday morning, where I went yum cha and went to cc with Kevin, Theng, Kiang & Wai Sheng .. It's been awhile since we last met, so we meet up .. So I slept at 5 a.m and woke up at 11 a.m. and went cc again with Justin,Ho, CK & Thong Leong .. Crazy shit .. Haha ..

And again I slept 5 a.m. this morning again and woke up around 9.30 a.m .. Went to college to submit my application for Uni .. My time is so jumbled up now and I have one more day to rest as I've been hired as a telemarketer for Shell Malaysia .. Yeah, I got the job few days back and went for training and all .. I just hope it's going to be fun and all ..

So basically, I will be working from 4th of May to 30th of June .. Exactly 2 months, wouldn't be so active onlining as I was .. I need to rest more cause my working hours are kind long which is from 8.15-5.45 + travelling time and all .. I wouldn't be really enough for me to rest I could say .. I need to finish up some income tax stuff for my mum as well .. =/ .. Well I guess this is how I spend my 3 months holiday .. =_) ..

SMM is here again, we've missed it last year .. I doubt that we're going to join again this year.. Justin would be departing to Melborune , myself and Weng Tat would be working & the other mates are free .. It seems hard to train if we're really into competitive, we have moderate skills but lack of commitment I should say .. But we'll see how it goes .. I guess this is the year we shall be disband and leave the competitive scene .. Maybe a couple of casual games during the weekends .. The best part is forming back when most of us we'll be in Melbourne (at least 2 years down the road .. lol) ..

Disbanding the team would be the best option for us, cause we'll be doing our degree which is not an easy thing .. My counselor once told me before that we must spend at least 4 hours of studying a day in order to do well in exams and all .. So that makes us need to spend our time studying instead of dotaing .. I could finally say finally I got the chance to really stop playing dota for real .. But last year there's a short period of time that I nearly stopped playing dota but I came back again .. *winks* .. But again we need to discuss about it and let the leader decide it all .. =/ ..

I shall be having fun for the rest of the remaing hours till it's working day .. Stay tune for the next update .. Ciaoz

No comments: