Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tagg !!!

Was tagged by Teni & then Victoria .. Hmm .. Tags just come in time when I'm running out of ideas .. Lol .. So here it goes .. =_)

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to be kissed ?
Hmm, never knew what's the feeling of being kissed ..


2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Tired

3.Who was the last person you took a photo with ?
Victoria

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Nope

5.Will you ever donate blood?
I would love to, but my blood doesn't allow me to do so

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
After so many years, I finally have one .. xÞ

7.Do you want someone to be dead ?
Nope

8.What does your last text message says?
Some message from my boss

9.What are you thinking right now?
What time heading to bed

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
Definitely

11.What was the time you went to bed last night ?
11 p.m.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
I'm not wearing any tee now .. =Þ

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Yeah ..

14. Who was the last person who text you ?
My boss, Adrian

Ten lucky person to do this quiz ..

  1. Ee Shan
  2. Ming Wai
  3. Suang Fu
  4. Whitey
  5. Pok
  6. Qi Kit
  7. Jia Li
  8. Chee Kian
  9. Justin
  10. Chen Wei
15.Who is no.2 having relationship with?
His girlfriend ..

16. Is no.3 a male or female ?
Male

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be good ?
No !! Lol .. No.1 is taken .. =Þ

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
Engineering

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Who them ?? lol ..

20. Is no.4 single??
Yes !!

21. Say something about no.2
Multi-talented musician

22. What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together ?
Sounds wrong !! .. lol ..

23. Describe no.9
My best friend .. Basically he is the package !! Brains, Looks & Loaded .. xÞ .. Good and
lucky for no.1 !!

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ??
I would record it down ..

25. Do you like no.8?
Yeah, he's my 1st secondary school mate !! Haha ..


2 comments:

Victoria said...

eh the last time u take pic is with me meh? -.-"

~JL~ said...

yeah .. lol ..