Sunday, March 1, 2009

March .. =)

Oh well .. Time really flies .. One more month and that's it .. My course will finish in a month and 16 days .. Fast isn't it ?? =D .. Well, been busy lately, done with my Business Statistic test, solo assignment .. What's left is a Microeconomics test on Wednesday and an interview to finish up ..

For me the last semester it's kinda relax for me, well the tension is there but I think I'm able to cope with it .. So I guess I will be not free to update again for next week, many things to prepare actually .. The most important thing is the interview, hope not to screw up .. =D .. Hmm, well as far as I'm concern I don't know what I learned for my management subject .. Sigh .. So it's like 2 months of entering classes but not learning anything .. Lol .. But then, I roughly know what is it about cause it's more or less the same like what I learn in Business Communication just that it's a little in depth .. Oh well .. =D ..

Hmm .. I guess it's good enough for the updates .. xD .. I'm tired and kinda lazy n running out of ideas .. So till then .. =D .. Ciaoz people ..

No comments: