Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy .. =D

Have not been updating my blog lately as I have nothing to do and have nothing in my mind .. Haha .. Sorry people .. >< ..

Starting this week I will be busy studying for my quiz and doing my assignments .. I have an interview coming up around this week .. So it would be another week without updates .. Sorry again .. =) .. Well basically I will be free around middle March as everything settles down .. But then again I will be busy as my finals is closing by .. Cause you all know that time really flies .. Well I should see what I can do for later on ..

I planned to plan a class trip for my college mates during our semester break .. I just hope that this really goes well, time is crucial here as I know that if we fail to plan, we plan to fail and something came out during the last semester's break, so I seriously need to plan for this trip .. I really want this trip to be successful as most of us we'll be separating to pursue our degree .. Therefore it will be our last class trip for our one year's anniversary for every single classmates .. Of cause we'll still meet up and so on but at least we spend our time hanging out together, have fun for a good long time .. We'll never know what's going to happen next, so for now try to contact each other as much as possible ..

So, I will start the planning during mid March I guess .. Haha .. Okay .. That's all for now, gotta finish up my assignments and start studying for quiz/test .. I remember telling you all I don't study at home. Hehe .. In fact I don't really study but I just read it whenever I feel like .. Good Night n Sweet Dreams .. =) ..

No comments: