Sunday, March 22, 2009

1 week or more no soccer .. =/

Went to acupuncture this morning .. My aunt was the acupuncturist, had around 20 needles around my back till my Achilles tendon .. My tendon's ligament was badly injured, I'm not really sure how it happened, but I think I bared the pain for like a month of something .. As for my back, long time injury, just felt better after the acupuncture session ..

My aunt advice me to stop playing football, arghh !! She says that cause of my weight I will easily injured my leg, especially my right ankle .. You'll never know, accidents happen any time .. Sigh .. I guess I have to oblige to what she advised .. I guess I will go for swimming often, since it's a 0 pressure sport, and it can help me grow tall .. xD .. That's the only choice for me now, hmm so long for my soccer and my footsal shoes .. T.T .. Maybe I will just play once awhile after my Achilles Tendon is fully recover, don't want to leave my footsal shoes aside .. =_) ..

Oh well another free day .. =_) .. Tomorrow is the day I guess, ready to study .. Study hard or Study smart is the same I guess .. It's the effort and ourselves that really matters .. =_) .. Okay, better sleep early .. Time to change my daily schedule .. =_) .. Sleep early wake up early .. =_) ..

I have some thoughts in me, just feel like spilling it out but then I guess it's always to keep it and think about all by myself .. =_) .. Nights people .. =_) ..

No comments: