Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Alone

Yes I'm home alone for a week, and it's kinda fun .. Haha .. =_) .. Basically can do whatever I want just that, I still need to study as my finals is in 2 weeks time or less .. And soon I will be starting my study mode .. Haha .. =_) .. But still a online tourney is about to start .. Oh well, see how it goes .. =_)

Well, finally I understand or I should say woke up from my sweet dreams .. I should have wake up earlier from these sweet dreams .. Words are the strongest things alive on Earth I should say, everything that has been said makes impact, even if it's a small impact .. The impact can be multiplied if we were to interpret what it really meant .. Some choose not to take things into account or maybe they tend to be ignorant .. Well some try as hard as they could what those words really meant .. The latter would suffer more I guess, cause if you were to think what actually people trying to say, you're piling up your worries ..

People change their mind real fast, I mean really fast, maybe at the speed of light ?? Haha .. =_) .. I don't know whether what they have said really take into account .. It seems like it's some kind of point blank words or actually they have hidden meanings behind them .. What if they really mean it but they just have to twist and turn to move on with life .. I guess people around me have different thoughts, as they have to live their own life .. I wouldn't blame them for uttering words that hurt, words that make you like them, words that make you understand them, words that make you feel guilty, and the list goes on .. What doesn't make sense is that, whatever they told me, does that implies to others ?? =_) .. It seems like it's some kind of bullshit, making a fool out of me or something ..

I guess I really have a lot more to learn in life .. I'm only 18 and will be 19 till end of august and they are so many things out there for me to explore .. Hmm .. So it wouldn't be hard for me to wait for the right time, patience is virtue .. =_) .. While waiting, seriously, many things can be done .. Oh well, I think I've said enough, seriously .. Nothing would really change my mind .. =_) .. Cheers ..

Guess I should be heading to bed now, crapped a lot already, don't want to think so much about it .. What has happened, has already happened, you can't turn back the time, no point blaming others .. Lastly I will always be the understanding one .. =_) .. Nights people ..

4 comments:

Victoria said...

hmm, damn long wei yr post :/
Btw, i dont really have comment about yr post! Hahah!

~JL~ said...

lol .. short then say too short .. lol .. hmm no comment never mind .. you come and visit good enough dy ..

Victoria said...

haha. come on, i was just saying :P

~JL~ said...

haha .. lol .. nothing also .. xD