Friday, March 20, 2009

Temporarily Study Mode

Dad's back from Philippines .. So basically have been notorious when he's not around .. Haha .. Well days are always better without his presence, to tell you all honestly .. xD .. So when he's around, I just need to stay out of trouble .. =) .. Haha .. Oh well, it's always not nice to be scolded at all times, so I'm praying very very hard to stay out of trouble .. Hehe ..

Actually, I'm kinda glad that his back cause I can spend some ample time to study .. Seriously, he came back at the right time .. Cause I think I really need to focus on my studies, as lately I was slighty diverted out of the route due to some reasons .. I don't know how it happened but everytime it happens to me when I'm close to finals .. I guess is some kind of test from someone above us or I should say it's our conscience that make us having doubts every single moment .. =_) .. But I would stick to the latter reason, cause I don't want to blame anyone but myself .. =_) .. You see it happened last semester, but somehow I managed to get myself out of that shit .. I'm just glad and relieved .. I just hope I can really really do well for this semester .. =_) ..

Aim for this semester - average score 85 or higher .. =_) .. My aims are always high, I will try my best to achieve it, I don't want to just write it and said it out, achieving it is the most important thing .. For last semester I aimmed 80 but my average was like 79 .. But still happy thou .. =_) ..

Okay back to the topic, so I will be currently on partial study mode, which means I will spend less time online, really less & I mean it .. =_) .. So I will be fully utilizing the time to study cause I think I need to catch up with a lot of things .. Well starting from Sunday till next Saturday, good 7 days of studying, I guess would be more than enough .. =_) .. The time for me is there, just depends on whether I want to make full use of it .. Hahaz .. =_) .. Tomorrow will be going back hometown cause of Qing Ming, will be back on Sunday .. There goes my one day .. But think of the brigther side, extra resting time !! Wootz ..

Well I'm going to be home alone for like a week .. starting 29 March till 4 April .. Cause my parents will be attending bro's convogation and having holiday over there. For me I guess I will be partially have fun and study .. Wootz .. =_) .. Cause actually being home alone is fun, so many things you can do without the supervision of my parents .. Hehe .. =_) .. and with a car I can basically do anything with it .. *evil grins .. xD .. But I just hope I can study at that time as well .. Every minute counts !!! Haha .. Study is always our priority as a student .. Remember?? Roflmao .. =Þ

Oh yeah, dad was so nice that he bought a lot of dvds back .. Nice ahh!!!! Haha .. He bought all the latest DVD(Slumdog, Benjamin Burton etc ... ), woots, don't need go cinema already .. You know how much each dvd cost ?? At an unbelievable price RM3 per DVD !!!!! F***ing cheap rite?? Haha .. Yeah I finally can kill the boredom in me by watching all the DVDs !!! Hehe .. =_) .. Anyone want to watch together or borrow?? Feel free to ask me .. xD ..

Haha .. I'm going to blog more after next week .. Surprizes .. =_) .. Oh yeah I almost forgot about the class trip .. Will gona plan it real soon .. Okie .. I think it's quite a long post .. Till then .. =_) .. Nights and Sweet Dreams people .. Hugs & Kisses .. =_) ..

No comments: