Monday, March 9, 2009

Ready to Work .. =D

Oh well .. Just got a message from my supervisor, yeah I've got a job .. So I'm officially starting work later on 1pm-10pm at Dataran Sunway .. I'm not sure for myself where is that place .. Sigh >< .. Okay, basically I'm working as a promoter for P1 Wimax and my job is to sell their modem .. Guess it would be interesting ..

So I guess I will start to get busy working and studying .. It sucks actually, I have no choice but to take this job as my parents said I'm having too much of free time, so they keep nagging me to get a job .. N now when I managed to get this job, they ask whether I have the time to study and not neglecting my finals .. Hmm, it's hard isn't it ?? Oh well, I guess I have to reschedule my schedules to cope with the working time ..

So basically, I will leave home at 6.30am and reach home around 11pm everday .. Haha .. Around 16 hours out of home ?? My sleeping time is only like 6 hours or less .. Woots .. =D .. So my studying time would be like 1-2 hours a day .. Haha .. I guess it's more than enough .. Pfft >< .. I just hope I can really do well for my finals this semester, like I said and average of 85-90 if possible .. Haha .. Hope everything goes well for me .. *winks* ..

Other than that, just hope I can still help out my college friends if their having problems, as in their subjects .. The time that I have wouldn't be much, but I sincerely will try my best to help all of you .. Yeah .. =) ..

Guess that's all for today .. Better get some rest and get ready for work .. Good Night and Sweet Dreams people .. *hugs* .. =) ..

No comments: