Wednesday, December 12, 2007

R3Li3v3D

Hmm woke up around 8am , there is no electricity so decided to continue sleeping .. Woke up around 1030am , was very hot n I decided to take a bath to refresh myself .. After tat had my breakfast n walk around in the house doing ntg .. Tis condition is worse than wat i hav went through bfor , the house is in a humid atmosphere .. I couldn't stand it any longer decided 2 go 2 wangsa maju for a walk .. I took the bus jus 2 sit ther n hav a cool condition which is under the air-con .. Tis feeling is so good 2 compare 2 my house .. >< .. Haha .. Reached wangsa maju lrt station around 1130 , went 2 a phone shop n bought prepaid card than I decided to go home .. Reached home around 1230 , the house is very hot n i decided 2 sleep .. Lol .. Slept for 5 hours n the electricity came back .. I shouted out loud !!!! Woke up n quickly switch on the comp n wanted 2 DoTa !! But blueserver is down .. = = ' !!! Haha no choice jus chat around wit frens .. Had dinner around 800pm n went out 2 uncle's house around 900pm .. My uncle was very helpful he choose sum clothes for me for the prom .. Was glad enough when i could fit in his size .. Nyahahaha .. I finally had clothes for the prom , save money !!! Haha .. 2day is the day tat i din DoTa at all !!!! Amazing ..

No comments: