Monday, December 10, 2007

Owned >< !!!!

Woke up around 615am , wash up n get ready for the driving exam .. Uncle came n pick up around 7am n brought me 2 the place .. Reach ther around 830 n waited until 1030 till my turn starts !! Fark those M , work so slow n show thier farking face !!!! Lol .. First i go for the road test , passed 17/20 wohooo nt bad .. Haha .. Nxt is uphill , I managed 2 do it but 2 times .. 1st time din pass the line .. The M so good call me do again than manage .. Hehe .. Finally parking n the 3 junction .. It was easy job .. Pass easily .. Wohooo .. After go do sum stuffs for the P licence .. Than took taxi home .. After tat head 2 cc 2 play a DoTa match but gt owned !!! I tink is a disgrace !!!! Lol .. Anyway thanks 2 vs , chun ren n John who came n support .. But i duno wat John did 2 me , my whole body aching now .. I tink i'm jus 2 tired laz !!!! Haha .. 2molo go medical check up for NS purposes .. Hav 2 meet M's again !!! The world of M !!! >< !!!! I make a promise 2 my team .. DoTa wit them for life .. Will nt join or make a team .. Wee .. I duno whether they are wit me >< !!! Hope we ar one team for live .. Wohoo !!!

No comments: