Friday, December 28, 2007

M3sSaG3 fOr U p3oPl3

I will be gone for 2 months till u people meet me again .. I would like 2 forwardly wish u guys A Happy 2008 New Year , where everybody has their own resolution n will try 2 achieve it .. >< .. Go hang around n waste the last few days of 2007 where madness , sadness , happiness and so on will be ended ...

Firstly would like to give a special thanks to frens for spending 5 years of school wit me including the bad n good days .. I appreciate tis 5 years of frenship wit u guys , even if u hav talk bad , backstab me , isolate me n many many bad tings .. I don't mind wat u guys did 2 me but wat I mind is tis 5 years of frenship .. You guys may tink tat college frens will make tis frenship gone but I tink tat the bond between me n u guys will nvr break bcause most of the college frens spend 2-3 years wit u , n they need u when they r in trouble n no time fuck u when ur in trouble ..

A special msg 2 Kevin bro , Bro hope u hav fun in NS n dun cheat behind ur gf's back n I know ur man of ur words .. Hahas .. Even I'm nt tat close wit u but I know tat i can click wit u but I duno wats bothering us n we're ain't tat close even I still call u bro .. Is jus lik a piece of glass in between us , u can't see it but is between us .. I would lik 2 hav tis bro tingy till the day I die , seriously but I duno why .. Good luck in everyting u do in life ya n have a happy life wit ur gf .. =P Life long couples ?? Hope so ... Haha ... Everybody knows tat rite ??

Frenz from SBU will nt be forgotten 2 .. Thanks 2 Kevin bro for introducing them 2 me , tis is the part where my life change a little when i meet the frenz from SBU .. Good luck in ur lifes 2 n hav fun coupling =P .. Coupling is a commitment wher everybody has 2 go through .. Hahas ..

People tat I meet in bs3 lik Mao ( Lucas Hooi Kah Mun) will nt be forget !!!!! Mao is very great guy n has done many tings for us .. He must be appreciated till the day we die .. Nice meeting u Mao .. =) ..

Nxt is the nice people tat I meet throughout the year 2007 .. If u read tis msg , I would be happy enough cause u really meant alot 2 me , even though we just meet for one time and nvr had a chance 2 meet each other throughout the year , jus only chat through sms n msn .. I know is hard for u cause the distance between u n me is way 2 far .. I do understand the condition n I will move on wit my life , hope u hav a great life n hope can meet u sumday .. N there is tis gurl who always takes the same bus wit me , n u shud know who u ar =P .. Even we seldon meet each other ... I hav a good time when I meet u in the bus even we don't sit 2gether side by side .. A simple smile , hello n bye bye makes my day feel better .. Good luck in ur life 2 n ur upcoming NS (2nd Batch) .. Hahas ..

I will nt forget my tuition frens as well , nice people n very helpful .. I learnt alot from u people n hope u guys learn sumting from me , even I'm a joker in tuition .. Lol .. Sry for disturbing u guys in tuition .. >< .. Hope u people hav a very good life later on .. = )

I would like 2 apologize 2 every1 tat I hurt , insulted , scolded , screamed , wacked , n many many bad tings .. Every1 will learn from mistakes n try 2 improve themselves day by day .. Mistakes makes a person more useful .. I will c u guys in 2 months time I guess .. I would like 2 celebrate CNY wit my frens n make it a very good gathering .. I hope I will totally change in many many ways but I stil wana be ~JL~ .. >< .. But for 2 months I can't DoTa , sleep late n wake up late , do the tings tat I wana do , I tink by the time I come back I will be damn freaking noob in DoTa .. >< !!!! Haha ..

I tink tats all for now .. Will contact u guys when I'm back from National Service .. Happy 2008 2 u guys again n do sumting more useful rather than wat u hav done for the pass 1 month after ur SPM ..

No comments: