Sunday, December 23, 2007

DayZ aR3 NumB3r3d

Ntg much happen for tis few days , finally won a match for the DoTa competition , even it was easy but it was a sw33t victory .. We hav 2 fight 2 more teams n finish this DoTa league , the members hav decided 2 change the team name but the members are still the same i guess >< !!! Haha .. Yesterday was kinda fun , went out jus , ck n mao .. Watch the heartbreak kid wit them , was a very funny movie , after tat went 2 tbun n overnite ther .. Lol .. Hmm , 29 Dec 2007 , the day tat I'm gona leave home for 3 months , was looking forward to NS , duno why but the feeling is ther .. Haha .. Is time for me to learn how 2 be independent n change my attitude for once a life time .. I tink NS is a very good ting for me in many ways .. I hope I can really cut my size into half after goin 2 NS , nt for the looks but a healthier lifestyle .. Being big size is nt easy , u guys may nt feel wat it is 2 be big size in many ways , I'm ok wit the feeling but its nt easy 2 go through tis suffering ..

No comments: