Sunday, January 11, 2009

We'll be back ..

We lost at quarterfinals again .. Reason : Wtf cpu University Malaya provided .. Ahh .. Damn pissed off but I'm getting over it cause it's over .. For now we'll just focus on major tourneys that's all .. Hope these major tournaments starts when my semester ends .. It will be good .. Hehe .. =) ..

Well, things have not changed lately .. I've been tolerating much, always holding my temper back, never shouted at them back .. But then again, it's always not my fault and I always get blamed for something I did not do .. I guess I'll just have to really keep tolerating till I don't have to depend on them anymore .. At that time I'm sure I would be as free as the birds out in the sky ..

It's suffering thou, everyday it's always the same thing and they kept repeating .. I just listen, listen n listen .. Sometimes I could repeat what they're going to say .. =) .. Guess tolerating is the best way .. =) .. I will and always respect them as I knew they are having a tough time earning money to pay for my college fees and all .. My only priority is to study, and succeed in obtaining a degreee .. Just that for at least 3 years, I just have to endure and that's it .. But I wouldn't forget them of cause .. Without them I wouldn't be here .. =) .. They are always the best in my heart although many things happened .. I know I don't show my love to them, and I was so called 'cold-blooded' .. That's just me I guess .. =) ..

Well .. That's all for now .. I'm getting sick I think >< .. Am really exhausted after the tourney .. Spend 12 hours outside .. Waiting and all and yet no results .. Lol .. Was aspecting to get at least 2nd .. If we had better computers, we could have managed it .. I mean based on the observations of the teams and all .. Haha .. But again it's over .. Better luck for us I guess .. =) .. Ciaoz ..

No comments: