Thursday, January 8, 2009

College ..

College life is back .. But I'm still lazing around .. Maybe because it's the 1st week .. Haha .. Well, it seems like Macroeconomics, Business Statistic and Management is very interesting .. Well I really hope to score at least 85 for all 3 subjects in order to bring up my previous semester scores .. =) ..

For now, I just have to really study hard and achieve what I want .. =) .. I was thinking whether to find a part-time job since I have a lot of spare time .. Should I or shouldn't I ?? This is the only thing that's bothering me right now .. Other than that I'm cool .. =) ..

Hmm .. Today went out with college mates to red box .. Had much fun thou .. =) .. It's like 1 month since I hang out with them .. Haha .. College holidays isn't it for college mates to hang out ?? I wonder why everyone has their own plans end up didn't really see them for a month ++ .. Rofl ..

Well for this semester break, I really hope that we can really go out and have fun for the last time .. As we know that after this year's foundation, we'll be departing for our dreams .. Although we're still in the same college but still I doubt we'll have the time to really meet up as our time table will be different .. =) .. Well I'm here to wish everyone of you good luck and all the best in this final semester and in pursuing your own dreams in your degree .. =) .. I will and always remember all of you, the days we spend together, everything will be in my memory ..

I know it's kinda early to say all these stuffs, but then again I'm just being thoughtful .. I don't want to loose a bunch of good college mates, wouldn't be sure whether can I find good college mates like you all in my degree course later on .. Many said that in degree programs, it's totally a different thing, is either you find good friends or you will be very dependent to yourself .. =) .. Well I hope we keep in touch down the road, not forgetting one another .. Well who knows one day we'll be working together .. *winks* .. Lol ..

Kayz .. That's all for now I guess .. Time to train .. Another tourney this Sat .. Really hope to win this tourney .. Please please please .. =) ..

No comments: