Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve Party

The party was a blast .. Haha .. It's a good reunion for the Johanians after departing our school on 2007 .. Although not all turn up but still it's cool .. Haha .. So basically we eat, drink and gamble all night long .. N the best thing is we head up to Genting at 5 am in the morning .. It's good to be up there as that's the best place for me for 2008 .. =) .. After chilling in Genting we head back down and hang out for a couple of hours then only head home .. So I've been partying for 24 hours .. Lol .. I just woke up and decided to update the blog ..

Well seriously, 2008 is a slight turning point in my life, with so many changes and happenings .. No doubt the years' memories will be embeded right here in the heart at all times .. All I could say is thanks so much for everything and everyone out there, that gave me heartful memories .. =) .. I will and always remember the advices given throughout the whole year .. =) .. And one thing for sure, those promises that I made I will keep my promises and accomplish them .. =)

It's good to know my college friends, no doubt I had much fun with you all throughout the whole course .. =) .. It is a blessing (seriously) to know you bunch of people .. Especially when it comes to college life, everything is so different .. =) ..

Well 2009 has just begin .. I'm sure everyone has their new resolutions this year .. Basically I have not set my new year resolutions .. But I will set it real soon .. For 2008 I managed to accomplish some of my new year resolutions .. I hope and get accomplish my resolutions for this year as well .. *fingers cross* ..

That's all for now I guess .. Need to prepare something .. =) .. Till then ..

No comments: