Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad Flu ..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. Had this bad flu since last Friday .. Now it's like after so long and still not gone yet .. T.T .. This is suffering .. And now that college is still under renovation, it just makes thing worst .. I can't stand the dust, it's making my flu worst .. T.T .. >< .. Anyone out there knows how to cure flu ??

And I have this thing that's kinda bad .. My hands sweat all the time, I don't know why .. It's not that I'm nervous or what .. But I just don't know what's going on .. I have to like use a handkerchief to wipe my keyboard and mouse .. Lol .. I can't imagine holding a girls hand in my wet hands .. Rofl .. Is there anything to stop this thing ?? Lol ..

1 comment:

chen wei said...

it's hypperhidrosis fren, never knew that we are in the same boat =D Even now typing my palms r sweating. Wonder if we do a Hi-5, water splashed out due to compression of 2 wet palms. Hahaa!