Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

First and foremost would like to apologize for not updating the blog .. The laziness in me .. Hehe .. Well basically, I have nothing to blog about, unless or some how or rather something come to my mind then I will blog .. And somehow I lost my inspirations .. *winks* .. =) .. Okay enough said, I will post a pretty long one for today .. So read on .. =) ..

Okay .. After like 3 weeks from new year .. and now Chinese New Year is arriving .. Seriously time flies like we never know .. Haha .. (Wonder why the earth is rotating so fast these days*) .. Well, I am sure everyone out there sure looking forward towards Chinese New Year .. Haha .. Well I will sum out what we actually do during Chinese New Year ..

Basically on the 30th day of the lunar calendar, we'll have the reunion dinner .. (Someone out there just figured it out that this is the day we called reunion dinner after staying alive for like 18 years .. *winks* .. =Þ .. Lol .. ) Okay .. So this is the day, where we can get freaking good foods compromise of chicken, pork, abalone, prawns, duck n blah blah blah .. I'm sure these are the main dishes for every family .. N I sure like my grandmother's cooking .. 10 of 10 I can say .. Looking forward to have a big big meal .. Haha .. =) .. And so this is the best time for everyone, as everyone from all over the world come back and gather for the reunion .. Well this year will be superb for me as my bro is coming back .. It's like 5 years since I last saw him, and for 5 years din't celebrate CNY with him meaning I took all the portion of his ang pau but gave to my mum .. I'm not that greedy okay .. Hahaha .. And my bro is the eldest grandchild in the family, so everyone is so looking forward to see him .. It will be great for everyone of us .. Haha ..

So, like I said everyone loves CNY .. Angpows .. can't live without that huh ??? Haha .. Well everyone will be craving for it .. Hehe .. =Þ .. Well we have to go visit around only we can get more .. Haha .. What's next ?? I'm sure everyone sure gambles when it comes to CNY .. Haha .. Well everyone sure wants to double up or loose all their ang pow money .. ROFLMAO !!! =Þ .. Looking forward to win some big cash this CNY, going to two places to gamble .. Haha .. =) ..

Okay .. So I am here to wish everyone out there .. Happy New and Prosperous 2009 .. Hope this new year be the best for all of you .. May the charging Bull, charge up yout senses and lead you to success .. And of cause we will be healthy and happy at all times .. Good luck and have fun throughout this Chinese New Year .. Haha .. =) .. Well hope you all get more ang pows this year, and win more money .. Haha ..

And for this month there are a lot of babies .. Big Birthday shout out to Theng and Soh on their 19th Birthday .. and few more January Babies out there (Am sorry for not listing out the names) .. =) .. Well someone's birthday is next week (28/01).. *winks* .. Haha .. Till then .. =) .. Buuhhh Bye ..

No comments: