Friday, September 4, 2009

September .. =)

This is the first post for the month of September .. =) .. Pretty much did nothing for the past few days .. It was suppose to be the month where I catch up with my studies, but I'm still lazing around and only did a lil bit of revision .. Procrastination happens here .. Lol ..

Well this month is pretty hectic, having a lot test this month .. 3 tests if I'm not mistaken but basically have not really started studying for it .. If flicking through do count as studying .. Haha .. And yeah I need to get back on track as I always say .. Hope I'm able to focus and do well in this test which eventually reduces the burden when I'm doing my finals ..

September have pretty much holidays so it is indeed a good month to catch up with studies .. haha .. I sound so nerd I know .. Lol .. If I'm not mistaken there are 3 public holidays .. It's 3 and it's good enough .. =P .. Just have to really make full use of these days .. Cheers .. =) ..

Well this is the month where two people are leaving for UK, same week different day .. I guess I will be able to send both of them .. But I will definitely send off the 1st person .. Well, both of them are leaving for UK to continue their studies and they're couples but both will be studying in different states in UK .. =D .. Hmm .. I hope there's a farewell party, I feel like organising but with the load of test coming in, I'm still considering whether to do or not to do .. Hmm .. Maybe I need to replan so I can make it up for them .. *Fingers Crossed* .. Hehe ..

So I shall be doing some revision already .. Hehe .. Or I can rest for one more day .. Can I ?? =Þ

No comments: