Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09

Awesome date isn't it ?? =) .. Dates like these never happen twice in our life, it maybe be a good date for everyone but on the other hand it maybe a normal date for others .. It all depends on how we look at things .. =D ..

Went out with Vic to watch Ugly Truth yesterday .. It's a very good video, and indeed it's Ugly Truth .. So I recommend that everyone out there to watch this movie, it helps a little or so in understanding more bout men and women .. Yeah .. =D ..



Well I guess I've to get back on track with my revision, had too much of playing and didn't study much .. I've Statistics test this Friday, Macroeconomics and Accounting test on Monday .. I hope I have enough time to do the sufficient revision and do well in these test .. A small portion of marks do make a big difference, so yeah I should be studying by now .. Till then next time .. Tatas .. =D ..

p/s : It's pink, your favourite colour .. =Þ

No comments: