Saturday, September 12, 2009

Footsal !!!

Yeah .. I went out for footsal after 2 months of not playing it .. Those that who came and played were Kev, WS, TL, Chun, Yaw, Jon, Bryan, Kok Peng, Chiu .. These people were worried whether I can play with my condition, I told them my leg is all good and insist on playing with them together .. =D ..

We played for like 2 hours but it seems like it was an hour or less .. Indeed time flies when we're having fun .. =/ .. Well, my ankle is all good, god bless didn't injured my ankle, but only felt some pain cause maybe the ankle is still week .. Overall the game is very nice, it's been awhile since we had that much fun ..

The shots from them are pretty awesome, just that the set pieces and the finishing at times failed .. Lol .. But couldn't blame them thou, we're not futsal kakis, so yeah .. xD .. Well, this could be the last game playing with Kev, as he's ciaoing soon .. And yeah pretty soon, guess we're going to miss him so much .. =/ ..

Well everyone is leaving to further their studies, depatures are part of life indeed, but I can assure that our friendship will last forever, no matter where we are in this world .. May it be in Aus, UK, Germany or other parts of the world, we'll still keep in touch and shall meet up whenever we always have the chance ..

Signing off, today it's a pretty tough day actually, classes start from 8am -5pm .. It's one of the most hectic day in Uni life .. + the footsal just now .. hmm I'm pretty drained up, I guess I should head to bed soon .. Ciaoz .. till then .. =D ..

No comments: