Sunday, June 28, 2009

One left, another going .. =/

Yesterday I drove all the way to LCCT to send of my college mate, John .. It's a pretty long journey for me for the 1st time + I'm driving alone .. My mum didn't know that I went all the way there to send him off until I told her this morning when I came back .. *lips sealed* .. xD .. So people was wondering whether did I cry when he left, obviously not .. Haha .. It's not whether I'm cold blooded or not cause there are only a few things that would make me cry .. =/ .. But still there will be the feeling of missing him, although I only know him for a year but somehow or rather we are quite close .. Haha .. I'm pretty blessed to know him throughout my foundation in Metropolitan ..

Just hope that we can still keep in touch, and maintain this friendship .. =_) .. The distance is there but I don't think it will be going to be a barrier to us .. Haha .. Just hope that everything will be fine for him when he's in Perth .. May god be with you at all times .. =_) .. He just arrived safely, and getting use to the surroundings there .. Haha ..

So today went out with my secondary friends, as usual is always fun .. =_) .. Well, it's good that we meet up cause it's been awhile again since we meet up .. The best part is after a year and a half finally able to have a good long chat with one of my friends, Ivan .. He's the chairman for my class for the pass 2 years back in form 4 & form 5, so basically he's part of the havoc that we did .. xD .. So chatted with him all the way until we met others .. It's really really nice to talk him face to face .. Haha .. Basically chatted a lot of things .. Mostly we talked about changes that some of our friends are going through .. They know who they are and would not want to name them here .. Hmm .. =/

So yeah, Justin is leaving for Melbourne next Saturday .. So there will be another gathering before he's leaving, just hope it will be another good one .. He paid for the dinner this time, was suppose to be self paid but he paid first as usual and didn't want to take from us .. So the next gathering would be on me, just have to wait till I receive my 2nd paycheck in 2 days time .. Wee .. =D .. So talking about Justin, he's the package .. Lol .. Couldn't write more about him, he's just that kind of best friend that I would never forget in my life .. That's all I can say cause if I were to write something about him, it would take years to describe him .. Those who know him well, would know what I meant ..

So it's like two depatures in 2 different weeks, missed them so much when they're abroad .. Oh well, depatures are always part of life .. =/ .. Well, things definetly would be different without their pressence, just hope that I will be able to get use to it .. Those good old days would be always in my mind till the day I enter the grave .. Although it's only a year(John) & 4 years(Justin), it gave me a good time and memorable moments in my life .. There are few things that I learnt from them, and there are certain things that basically changed my life .. So yeah .. Friends Forever .. Cheers .. =D ..

Okay .. It's time for me to go to bed I guess .. Tomorrow will be the 2nd last day of work so looking forward towards the last day and finally have a peace of mind and rest for the remaining holidays .. Ciaoz people ..

No comments: