Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friends Forever .. =)

Had a farewell dinner for my 1st college mate - John .. Haha .. He's leaving for Perth on the 28th of June, and I planned this whole party with the help of Vic & Pek Mun .. Credits goes to both of them .. =_) .. Well, it's been awhile since we last meet up, the last time we had a gathering was middle of April, so it's close to 2 months .. =D .. Miss them lots ..


John giving a speech .. Well done !! .. =D

The dinner was at Sushi Zanmai, my favourite dining place .. Hehe .. Thanks to Justin, I'm addicted to it .. ..


Well, as I stated earlier the dinner was on me and it cost me RM315.35 .. Hmm not as much as I thought actually, wonder why my college mates ate so little .. Hehehe .. .. The dinner was awesome actually, the chit chat and all, taking pictures and all .. =D .. Credits go to Vic's new camera - PowerShot A1000 IS (p/s if I'm not mistaken .. =Þ) .. Splendid camera .. Haha .. Below are the pictures that are taken .. Enjoy .. =D ..












I love this picture of myself .. =D





Let the pictures do the talking .. Haha .. Basically, these are the bunch of friends that I met while I studied in Metropolitan for a year .. Honestly, they are the bunch of people with different different characteristics which makes them really bunch of nice friends to hang out with .. Two thumbs up Metropolitans !! Hehe .. Well until this point, this is where the friendship gap widen, cause many of us will be pursuing our dreams .. Each and everyone of us have our own dreams as we hope that we can still maintain this very good friendship even we are in different parts of the world .. Cheers .. =_) .. Remember you all for life .. =D

Oh well .. Time to get some rest .. Had much fun today .. Ciaoz people .. Take Care

2 comments:

Victoria said...

of cause nice la that pic. i took one wat :P hmm actually my camera is canon ixus 870IS (:

~JL~ said...

yeah yeah .. haha .. pro photographer .. ngek ngek .. lol .. ooh .. my mistake .. hehe ..