Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1st Pay Cheque

Hooray .. Finally I got my first pay cheque .. xD .. Haha .. Was quite disappointed cause around 400+ was deducted for EPF and socso purposes .. Oh well great for future but not for now .. =/ ..
Haha .. Hmm, so basically I have 20 more days left till the next pay cheque arrive .. Which means I have a total of xxxx in 2 months time .. Was planning to double it up with a legal way .. xÞ ..

Hmm .. Well with the first pay cheque i have, I will treat my friends .. Yeah .. Haha .. So was finding a day where we can hang out and everything you order is on me .. =_) .. So was planning to have a farewell party for John, he's leaving for Perth to further his studies .. Planning is always hard and I always offer to plan and organise things among my group of college mates .. It's pretty tiring with me working now and I have to get the party organised well .. Just hope I'm able to cope with it and get everyone together .. =_) ..

I think I shall get some rest .. Woke up late this morning, got screwing from mum .. Lol !! Ciaoz people

No comments: