Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun Days Are Over

My dad is coming back from Philippines on Thursday .. Guess my fun days will be over and I think it's quite a good thing cause it is time for me to really study for my finals .. =) .. But then I do want to do a few more stuffs and relax before I really want to go on study mode ..

I wish he wouldn't be back so early or maybe hope he goes back there sooner or later .. Thinking of the things I wish that I can do, I really want to do them as I hope it can make things better .. Guess I will just have to leave it aside and wait till I have the chance to do them again .. =) ..

Well, I'm so tired now, have been sleeping late and waking up early for at least a week .. Lol .. Today was like dozing off in every single class .. Haha .. I'm going to sleep now .. =) .. Good night and sweet dreams .. =D ..

No comments: