Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Brand New Year

2009 is all gone in a blink of an eye .. Seriously it's so fast that as though we couldn't catch up with 2009 .. =D .. No matter what 2009 is the past .. Whether it was a good or bad year, we have a new year now 2010 .. The year that we begin everything all over again .. It is like a reset button and we wait for it to end and again in a blink of an eye .. =) ..

Well everyone would be recapping what that have did throughout 2009 .. For me I don't think I will recap .. Another thing is people will put up their new year resolutions and again my resolutions are always the same old resolutions then resets again and again .. Lol .. Some resolutions are achieved some are not but again they will be always my resolutions till I achieve them all .. =D .. Hmm maybe I might want to add in a few new resolutions .. xD ..

So 2010 it's like a fresh start .. The very first thing I did was I went and watch Avatar 3D with my parents .. Well this is a really good start, cause it's been years since I last went and watch a movie with my parents .. This is really fun .. Hehe .. Btw Avatar is a good movie, 2 thumbs up .. =D ..

Okay that's all for now I suppose .. =D .. Hope I will be more active for this year .. Before I sign off please do visit my uncle's blog .. http://www.hny2010.blogspot.com .. He's a good song writer and sings well and do loads of great stuff .. So just check it out and follow him when you all are free .. Cheers .. Happy 2010 to everyone and may this be a blessed year for you all .. Ciaoz ..

No comments: