Thursday, January 7, 2010

This is how it ends .. =) ..

Holidays are coming to an end .. My 2nd semester would be starting on Monday 11th Jan .. *I suppose* .. Basically I've been lazing around during this 2 months of holiday .. But still I do like the way I spend my holiday ..

Well what I've been doing is that I've been playing World of Warcraft .. It's a online game that I've been craving to play since it came out and I finally got to play it last year .. =) .. It's the best online game I should say, people from all walks of life, young and old, and even married couples play this game .. Seriously .. =) .. Oh well but I'm going to go on a break for this game as my semester is starting next week .. So yeah .. =) ..

Other than been dotaing as usual .. Ntg much bout that .. =D .. That's basically what I do day and night .. Wow and dota .. =) .. And not forgetting some outings with the SJI friends ..

One of my latest trip was a trip to Penang .. Well I guess this trip is much more fun compare to the other trip last year .. We get to spend less, eat more and spend more time in Penang .. It's really an awesome trip ..

So to round it up this is one of the best holidays that I had .. So now I have a few more days to relax .. Time to fix up my sleeping time before my semester starts .. Basically my biological clock is screwed up .. Lol ..

Signing off now .. Cheers .. =D ..

No comments: