Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How hurt is hurt ?? =/

How does it really feel ?? Is it as bad as rubbing salt on a wound ?? Or is it like you're being impaled ?? Well honestly I haven't really went through this but all I could see is people around are truly in pain .. They go really emotional, their world is like upside down, they can't concentrate on what they are suppose to do and so on ............. I am really confused and concerned seeing them facing these problems ..

I'm a by stander just looking from the side, looking at their appearances, looking at their facial expressions, looking at their upside down situation .. I don't feel what they feel, I try to empathize them but still I really just can't understand .. Or maybe I should really go through what they have went through only I can really feel what they feel .. But honestly I sort of went through the same thing but I wonder whether that counts or not cause it's a really complicated relationship .. Well that didn't really go well for me, but still I managed to move on .. *winks*

Well what I was saying is about a break up .. Pretty much everyone out there have went through a break up .. It could be a good break up or it maybe a really bad shaped break up .. Some moved on, some cried over and over about it, some can't forget about it, some just don't care and others have their way to handle their own break ups .. Different people have their own style of handling their break ups ..

So as a person like me (a by stander) would be either really supportive to our friends that are going through a break up, or some my choose to be ignorant .. We couldn't do much as a by stander, what we can do is lend them a shoulder to cry on or give some little advice or so .. And people always say first cut is the deepest, I wonder if it is true or not .. Hmm .. But I love the song First Cut is the Deepest by Rod Steward .. =D ..

I just hope that people out there facing a break up can really move on as soon as possible, try not to let this break up be an obstacle to you .. Cause there are so many people out there waiting for us to get to know them .. Don't be too emotionally attached, don't hide yourself in a box, widen you circle and make more friends .. Cause you'll never know who will be your next girl/boy out there .. =D .. Some may even say maybe god wants you to try out a few times before you get to choose the right one .. You could either agree or disagree with it ..

Just one thing, everything is in our hands, we are the ones to decide what we want, so it's all up to us .. And I always said Believing in yourself that matters .. So cheers alright .. =) ..