Sunday, April 25, 2010

17 days .. =D

Oh yeah 17 days more till my finals .. Not prepared and still chilling .. Lol .. Been procrastinating a lot and yeah haven't been reading anything throughout the whole semester .. Seriously, there's like a ton to read up and I hope I can finish everything within 17 days ..

So basically whenever finals are around the corner I will be on study mode, either partial or really on study mode and it depends on my mood .. Lol .. Well I hope I can get 4 Distinctions this semester .. Nothing more than that cause I know myself .. Last semester got a CGPA of 2.5, hope I can really do well for this semester and for the next 4 upcoming semesters to pull the average CGPA up .. =) ..

Hmmph, well I'm going to relax for today and will go all out to study starting tomorrow .. All I need is to focus and grind for 17 days, just 17 days and I'm good to relax .. Just suffer for this 17 days, and I will be really really relieved .. Hehe ..

So yeah .. Cheers people I will be on away mode in msn and if you really need to talk to me just feel free to nudge me or something .. I do need a break as well when I'm studying even machines need a break .. Haha ..

Signing off now .. Ciaoz ..

Have a break, Have a Kit Kat



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Early September on business Loudi, official finished,vintage wedding dresses, look for clues provided by the Friends of a stone to the local cultural square next to the hill, which is the square corner of the


back to this barren hills, the mountain has split the half,wedding dresses 2010, split the exposed part of the geological layers can be seen, surrounded by all engaged in the development

at the foot of the gray and black limestone found in a large number of single coral fossils,wedding dresses, such large stone is very soft stone


ancient coral fossils in such rocks on the exposed, the same thing as joints


dig more like horns like

morning dug dozens of roots and learned a lot